On the 12th April, I found myself at Purley for a morning meeting. I got there early (the meeting was for 10am) so I tried to get a cup of tea at the Foxley Hatch (Wetherspoon) but discovered that I did not open until 10am. Without having had a cuppa I got to the meeting a bit early so we started early. The meeting finished about 10 30am, so on my way back to train station I decided to pop into the Foxley Hatch as it was now open for a quick Pint. I ended up having a pint of Roaring Meg which was exceedingly nice.
- 12.45pm Surrey Docks (Wetherspoon) for a cup of tea and last-minute planning
- Walk to Surrey Quays Overground Station.
- Take London Overground to Clapham Junction.
- Change to London Overground to Willesden Junction.
- Change to London Overground to Watford Junction.
- Take local bus to Watford High Street (Arriva Bus Route 324).
- Stopped at the Wetherspoon pub The Moon Under the Water (Wetherspoon) for a cup of tea and then McDonalds for a quarter pounder with cheese.
- Took TfL route 142 to Stanmore. Continue reading “Day Out to Watford Junction”